Vexillologist waistcoat biodiesel, ethical austin forage gastropub viral. Photo booth swag before they sold out, brunch disrupt affogato yr artisan viral cred. Jean shorts meggings stumptown, tacos sustainable austin chillwave flannel green.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER (PHP+JS)
Company Name: SAAS SERVICES
Dates Employed: Nov 2019 – Jul 2021
Employment Duration: 1 yr 9 mos
- Involved in all phases of agile including the requirements analysis, architecture design, development, testing, deployment, and ongoing support for web-based applications and services.
- Providing development support response to incidents and requests raised through support channels
- Designed and developed portals with web technologies like Yii, AngularJS, Vue.js, and HTML5 in designing and developing the web project.
- Creating SPA using Vue.js for the platform designed to give Financial advisors the tools and professional solutions.
Company Name: Valant
Dates Employed: May 2013 – Aug 2018
Employment Duration: 5 yrs 4 mos
- Participating in discussions with clients to clarify what they want.
- Provide guidance to other team members on web development issues
- Build and manipulate WordPress websites
- Edit and repurpose WordPress plugins in accordance to customers’ needs
- Write and extend WordPress plugins
- Perform quality assurance tests on all web projects
- Perform activities to optimize websites for search engine optimization
TECH LEAD / WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
Company Name: ZFORT Group
Dates Employed: Aug 2018 – Dec 2019
Employment Duration: 1 yr 5 mos
- Managing the technical scope of the project before, during, and after delivery.
- Working closely with project managers and product owners during the discovery phase.
- Providing estimates by coordinating assignment requirements with PM, PO, internal team.
- Identifying possible threats that may jeopardize the launch of the project.
- Allocating time for R&D before or in the early phases of development.
- Evaluating and advising on building the right team (based on each one’s individual strengths).
- Working closely with the rest of the technical team during the implementation phase.
- Responsibly disclosing possible caveats during the project development.
- Coming up with alternative solutions, workarounds, shortcuts (if needed) in case plan A doesn’t work as anticipated.
- Reviewing code, merging requests, commenting on possible bottlenecks introduced by team members.
- Handling deployments (along with DevOps/system engineers).
- Participating in client calls together with project or account managers — after revising the agenda and outlining technical matters to be discussed over the call (if any).